HEADLINES IN THIS WEEK'S EDITION
• Downtown hotel construction progressing
• County commissioners aim to defend seats in election
• Dr. John Raber left lasting local legacy
• Middle school boys down rival Dawson in season opener
• Middle School girls dominate Dawson in season opener
• Lumpkin tennis teams begin season
• Looking for a job? Click here to see employment opportunities.
• Want to promote a future yard sale? Sell a car? Rent a house? Place an ad in the paper and online here.
• Read these stories and much more on the e-edition flip book for subscribers. Subscribe and view the E-Edition of The Dahlonega Nugget